View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #586, 535hp.460
Not Ranked     
Talking James- WHOAH!!!!!!!

James,
Wednesday was an almost magical evening with the unveiling of the new Superformance Brock Coupe. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MACHINE!! As expected, Doug Reed and Don Barnes really know how to put on a shindig!
Now for the real kicker- Saturday!! John jr & I drove out to TMS on Saturday morning, arriving about 9:10am. We met David Tittle and Matt Tice, who also drove their Cobras, and after signing in with the prerequesite wavers, we ALL got to drive the Coupe! What a thrill, and the car is absolutely neutral handling,and it is extremely obvious this car has a top end that is truly out of sight!
As expected of a Superformance product, the fit and finish is absolutely A++, and all this with air conditioning!!
I absolutely can't wait to see the cars that Keith and Gregg & Vicki have coming, and- BOY- Will Austin be something this year!!
John Russell
ps. No wrecks when we had to leave, but Bobby Worley & John Ross were waiting to drive when we left, but I doubt anything happened- other than hastily written additions to Santa's lists

Last edited by jrussell; 11-26-2003 at 03:24 PM..