View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 04:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via Yahoo to ob_kook
Not Ranked     

Yes, I just located and checked one of the accompanying documents by Lance Coren, a certified International Automotive Consultant in which he says in regards to the 3027 (which was also not "completed" in 1965):

"The vehicle was originally built as a rolling chassis only, by AC Cars, Limited, for and under contract to Shelby American Inc., as evidenced by invoice #a.7908 dated 1-13-65. It is further evidenced that as stated on the invoice, the chassis was built to racing specifications when delivered, verifying the fact that the assembly was a competition or semi-competition model in designation. Even though the vehicle was not a complete vehicle when leaving the factory, it is still certified to be an actual Competition or Semi-Competition vehicle based on the numerous rulings and certifications that a vehicle is considered an actual car when it possesses a complete chassis."

There are no "cards" left off the table - this post was asking for advice on selling a car - including the valuation of which. I trust that you are not implying otherwise. Furthermore, this car does not even belong to me and I am simply trying to help out a friend.

Last edited by ob_kook; 11-25-2003 at 04:12 PM..