View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 08:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Heading the 289FIA route, ERA is the choice du jour
Not Ranked     
Default Thanks for making a statement

Mr. Fenimore:
Though I don't have an order in place yet for a SAI/CAV CSX4000, I would like to express my gratitude for your candor and your settling of the rumor mill. It is always nice to get the definitive word from a credible source, rather than sifting through the unsubstatiated rumors that fly about on ClubCobra, or elsewhere.
As a genuinely interested Shelby Cobra fan (if you ask my wife, she'd use the term, "obsessed") I'd like to encourage you to periodically post updates as the cars are finished and delivered. It won't take long for the rumor mill to start grinding again, and periodic updates from Shelby American could attenuate the rumor effect, while providing free publicity for your cars.
I enthusiastically anticipate purchasing one of the SAI/CAV CXS4000 Cobras in 12 - 18 months, and factory delays due to a focus on quality does not dampen my enthusiasm whatsoever. I look forward to placing my order and getting my hands on MY CSX4000.

Sincerely,
Douglas King