View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 12:17 AM
Administrator
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP286, Shelby 482, Webers, 593HP
Send a message via Yahoo to Brent Mills
Not Ranked     
Default Turk will be stepping down as moderator at Club Cobra

I regretfully inform the club that Turk, after a long tenure as a moderator at Club Cobra (he and Computerworks have shared duties over the same period of time), has decided to step down from his role as moderator at Club Cobra.

For those who know or don't know, a moderator's role is often challenging, thankless, and controversial, which Turk handled without complaint. He has provided a lot to this club and has helped countless folks during his tour of duty. For those few who may be happy about his decision to step down (I know there’s a couple of you -- probably the Semko's ), I hope you fully comprehend the tough situations he and Computerworks have had to step into and resolve. For nothing but pride in helping our club, they sacrifice time, and sometimes short-term popularity, to ensure that our community continues to grow and be the greatest Cobra site on the net.

Eventually though, it becomes difficult or impossible to moderate a large and dynamic group such as this, tend to all work/life matters, and thoroughly enjoy being a member/enthusiast, all at the same time. With that said, Turk has promised to be a participant in our club FOREVER.

Please help me extend a big thank you to Turk for his efforts!