View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 10:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4761, KCR Shelby Alloy 496,760hp
Send a message via AIM to misfit41
Not Ranked     

you ever notice the people who are really important dont get paid the best ? teachers are a great example,,
in the area in which I live,largely small farm community,mexicans have taken over,you cant even rent a cheap motel room now,they are rented weekly by one guy who houses 10 illegals there for profit{goodbye nooners,,lol}the weekly paper is dominated by arrest of assualt,theft,drunkenness by ,,Jose somebody or another,10 at a time riding in the back of a pickup,the police just ignore them until they have to respond to a call or complaint,they have no money,pay no taxes,so they dont need them in jail,,which is full of them by the way.
Suddenly guys wanting to make a quik buck buy 400 dollar cars,license them for the next year,and sell them from classifeds for 2000 oir so cash,these people buy them because they have a year driving with out relicensing .thus no proof of insurance required.driving our roads,mostly drinking at night,no insurance,no drivers license,"no speaky engli"
My wife or daughter wont go to the store or for gas after dark,,dozens hanging around loitering,it is getting out of hand.
The really sad thing is they are exploited by their own people,one guy who is educated will come,line up work,bring 30 others here seeking work,he collects the money for the job,keeps usually about 3/4,they get paid enough to get drunk on,and get to live in his farmhouse,no plumbing or lights,12 at a time,and PAY RENT to ,,you guess it,,the boss,they also get to eat at his resturant,shop at his ethnic grocery,it's the ultimate gold mine,mexican mafia.
do you know why a union employee is like a gun with a broken trigger ? It dosent work,and you cant fire it...Tim

"this whole Adult thing just isnt working for me "