View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 11:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Man, I have got to get into one of those unions you know it alls keep talking about I am a lowlife union employee, let's see I work 4 days on 4 days off, 12 hrs a day with no breaks and no lunch hour, we eat when there is time, if there is time, I work in the Oil Industry at an Oil Refinery for Shell Oil a very major company, I've seen people fired for lot's of various things just like in the real world you seem to think you live in and we don't, were they given a chance, sure they were warned and written up after that, your fair game, just because you saw some low rent guy's on the Sopranos sitting in chairs being show up workers, doesn't mean all Union workers are like that, anymore than Management people or business owners are all scum sucking dogs that want to keep there employees crushed beneath their feet, while they feed off of their employees blood and steal their 401k money!!
Just remember all you high dollar boys when wal mart and the other cut rate places take over who is going to be able to afford your products and services??

If you can't afford what you want to buy, pick up a book and learn how to make it.