View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 08:45 AM
GEAR GRINDER CUM LAUDE
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1560 w/ Ford Racing [RDI/AFR/RPM] Alum. 427CI - 575HP & TKO
Not Ranked     
Default Hair Pin?

For the record:
I love the hairpin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the only place on that track where I can use some of my cubes and torque coming out of it. The feeling of my back being pushed thru the seat in 2nd gear coming out of there is almost as good as an orgas'm.

Ruble, 1 and 1/2 times out of 3 tries isn't all bad for a proto-type engine setup in my books. Clutch slave problem the first time, and distributor problem the last time out. Hell, even the shuttle has its problems. The engine itself is great, it just needs more track straights to strech its legs. Dennis fixed all minor problems after RRII. I even have a real catch can now! I should be prime for Feb. I can't wait to hear your reaction to how those tires stick.

WEST PALM GUYS:
Chuck West, you better show up for this one.
Manny Lopez, are you afraid of a little track like Gainesville now that you are the "King" of Homestead.
JLP "The JUDGE", we've been working hard on our skills, are you up to the challange.
Who else from WPB or Jupiter is up for a little "Whip Ed's A$$"?

MIAMI GUYS:
Fair warning; if you don't show this time, we're going to call the vote!
Flanker, no more silly excuses. We've heard too many already!
Doc, you got that gonad transplant yet? You're going to need 'um to keep up with us.
Dan Fortin, I heard about your situation, and hope all is OK now. We would love to see again - Now there's a smooth driver.

WEST COAST
Cobra Dan, You got the wax off yet? Not that we expect to see you run that thing. But just in case, I've got some spare hose clamps if you need them.
Tom, you like the Hairpin too, don't you?

TRASH, DID I HEAR TRASH?
Jim, it's alright, we can pick up the slack for you.
Ed, I'm just warming up, but thought it would be nice to let the other join in too. Just another Xmas present for you. Ain't it fun to be on the top and have everyone wanting to knock you down?

Well, I hope this dosn't get out of hand - but go for it guys!

TL