View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 08:48 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

djseed, Yeah, I think you have missed something.

The actual FACTS!

All we have to date is rumor and inuendo and those that love to promote the same.

This thread is a classic example or "rumor mongering". Examples: One could conclude, if so inclined, that FFR and SPF are working some kind of "deal" with SAI.

That Kirkham is in some kind of "trouble". Now there is one WILD rumor, yet, some will believe!

So what if the CAV building/holdings has changed ownership? IF indeed it even has. I would not assume from that that manufacturing of the SAI cars has ground to a halt!

The BEST rumors contain a portion of truth, designed to mislead. Out and out lies are to easy to discern, they don't make good rumors.

Rather than ask a clear cut question, "suggesting" there might be a problem here or there is much more effective. That way you can later state, "I never said that. It wasn't me that started the fire." And the author of such rumors would be correct! It was those who let their imagination run wild that started the fire!

I have no hidden agenda, nor do I have a stake in Kirkham or SAI. But I DO have a responsibility to the community to identify "rumors" when I see them!

Ernie

Last edited by Excaliber; 01-03-2004 at 08:52 AM..