CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Send a message via ICQ to meat
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom T.

Meat,

I'm speaking only for myself here. However, I want to be very clear. You are undoubtedly intelligent. You can be very funny. And, you can be very vicious. There's a reason why you were, at least for some period of time, if not still now, unwelcome at the newer FF forum, following the collapse of the prior one. Clearly, you still have some fans. I was one at one time, but no longer. If this is the end of your "self-imposed exile" from Club Cobra, I can only hope you will indeed take the message about respect to heart.

TT
Maybe I am intelligent, and maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm funny, and maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm vicious, and maybe I'm not. That's all completely irrelevant. What is also irrelevant is whether anyone at a site that was started by stealing member lists and whole threads welcomes me or not. Whether I have fans - and whether you're a fan or not - means absolutely nothing, either.

Why is it irrelevant? Why is all of that meaningless?

Because - as Brent posted - "If you can’t find a way to communicate in a respectful manner, keep it to yourself. Which you didn't.

Because - as Brent posted - STOP! THINK! Then post something that is useful to the group without pushing someone’s buttons. Obviously, you didn't stop, obviously, you didn't think, and clearly you decided to push someone's buttons with your post.

Because I'm dismissing your post. You posted to push buttons, rather than to add something constructive. You posted to get a rise out of someone.

Maybe you should go back and reread Brent's post again. There's a reason why his post was made.

Your pal,
Meat.