View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 09:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics, LS 427, 302 cid @ 370 HP, T5 and 8.8" rear end, 99.99% complete
Not Ranked     
Default Hey it's not 100% done until you sell it!!!!

I noticed someone said their Cobra was 100% done. I have listed my snake as being 99.99% because I just keep coming up with just one more idea, modification or piece of eye candy for the Cobra.

1/11/04 My wife and I spent the afternoon cruising town and the nearby countryside in the snake and it was great!!!! I just can't ever get over how much attention the car gets. It is a babe and biker magnet. You always get thumbs up, shouts, honks. At a 4 way stop everyone wants to let you go first. This afternoon a couple of chicks in an Acura 3.8 TL stalked me and we spent a while talking about the car. Of course I got the usual two questions 1)What is it? 2)Is it real? The girls had never seen anything like it before. They looked to be early 20s and too young to have any idea about 60s muscle cars. They liked the looks of the car and the sound made them crazy.

After awhile you begin to wonder if it is you or the car, then I go put the snake away and get into my Ford F350 and no one gives me a second look and certainly no respect at the 4 way stops.

Chuck