Thread: Ohio Invasion
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     

OK then, bite me

I don't expect any one to know for sure that they will be at the Vienna that particular Saturday! I am one of those plan early types. As we get into May, I will contact everyone in and see what is up. Looking forward to the trip.\

Probably a better thread title would have been CACC Invasion. But from what I recall there was a pretty good Ohio Invasion from the CACC group last year at DVSF! Are you all still planning on attending?

If Kirk is in town I imagine that he will be coming with us to the Vienna that Saturday, of course assuming that you are all meeting that day. Kirk Lippold was the Captain of the USS Cole when it was bombed in Yemen. He is a bit of a motor head and I would imagine Dad will extend an invite to him to join us.

My father always participates in Rolling Thunder every year. This year I think he will take more of a spectator role in order to be with his 20 or so guests for his birthday!

I did find out that the Vienna Inn is only 19 miles from Dad's place. But in DC traffic that can be about a two hour drive! Thank god it is on a Saturday.

Hope to see you all then, a little DVSF warm up!

Rick

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com