View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 09:24 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     
Default Wow!

I just don't know what to say! On one hand I am very flatered that a man whose expertese I greatly admire fealt passionate enough to make such a post and on the other hand I understand that for what ever reason some folks here just have no interest in that thread. Kind of like me and 'joke of the day'!

I put the thread out there to be helpful to both the folks in here and to myself. I have seen SOOOOOOOO many 'how big master cylinder should I use' and 'my brakes $uck' threads to know that many are, have or will go through what I am going through. So that is the help others part. For me, it is those who use the spreadsheets feedback that will help me refine the spreadsheet since at this point it is very basic. Issues that the users have with it will make it only more useful. It is really a cyclical relationship. I get intrinsic reward from helping out some folks and we both get a tool that we can use.

The original post did say to send me an email to get the spreadsheet. And some dozen plus so far have. I will put together a group of those who did ask for it and give them updates as major sections are added and improved.

The rest of the thread dealt with a topic that was and was not on topic. It is another section, one of many planned, that will be added to the spread sheet. Much of the input I got from those that responded I will have to do a little research on before I can even begin to utilize towards the desired results. He!! some of the words used in reply to me I had to look up!

Rick

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com