View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Tddnepa,

Welcome to the club and I think yu will enjoy it. I am retired from the old Bell Labs and working all my life in R/D, electronics, and computers. I have watched them make the bodies and the rest of the cars but I would not attempt to as that is a field out of my abilities. Heck I am having a hard time figuring out how to use my photography program. I can do normal work on the cars, but so far as building great engines and such, I would be afraid to attempt it without the supervision of a person that has done it. As you know, theory and actually doing are two different things. I did a lot of work on my car but I did have the engine built for me so I certainly don't qualify as one of the gear head techs. But any question that I have asked someone has had a great answer for.

I looked at the brake post and may as well have been reading a quantum physics formula. I sort of understand it but not enough to trust myself to really feel that I could discuss it intelligently.

Have fun in the club and you will even be forgiven for having a Corvvvvveeetttee!!!

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery