Thread: stroked 347
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 03:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Homebush, Dodge Viper blue, white stripes, black traditional interior 347, AFR heads, Morrison injection, motec, T5, live axle, lead car Bathurst drivers parade 1999, 5.0L Cobra Nationals sprint title 2001
Not Ranked     
Talking

I just purchased a 347 stroker kit for my stuggling 302 shopping trolley. 350 hp not enough.

Try Coast High performance ( coasthigh.com or probe industries.com ) I have visited their premises in Torrance L.A. black and white tiled floor, full of CNC machines and a very sound reputation in the US. They had a special on 347 street fighter kits down from US$ 999 to $899. I think the special has now finished. The kit includes crank, bearings, forged pistons ( fly cut for your cam), rings, and I beam rods. The pistons have off set gudgeons to improve the rod angle.
I added a main girdle US$ 180 with ARP bolts and a stage two TFS cam, forget the price. An engine builder has looked over the parts and really impressed with the quality and the price.

This has to be the best deal at the moment at US$ 999. They are happy to accept payment by credit card and arrange delivery to your shipper. I paid AUD$ 200 for sea freight, 4 weeks delivery time

Snaken