Thread: Curt Scott
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 03:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1967 GT 350 #2264
Not Ranked     
Angry I bought the book, here is my review

I am a Shelby GT 500 owner. I have been a COBRA lover since childhood. (I was in plastic pants when Cobras and BEATLES arrived here) I Have been actively educating myself about the Replica cars for a year now. I ordered the Book off of Mr. Scott's web site Cobra country.com This "Fully revised & updated" version of the "3rd edition" was a waste of money. well, not completely. it is overpriced. It is basicly a soft cover 70 page stapled together collection of Glossy color and B&W ads for COBRA kits. SAI is not even mentioned in here. Factory five gets a favorable review. The problem is that the review is very very short for each company. I feel like Curt Scott is a Toll taker on the HIghway to getting invoved with the Cobra Hobby. He is feeding himself from this. Which is a True American thing to do. He created a Job for himself. Good for him. Anybody want to buy a "Read twice, in great condition" Copy for half price?? e-mail me! I did buy a DVD called "Bitten by the Snake". It was an interesting insight and put together fairly well.