Thread: Curt Scott
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 10:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1967 GT 350 #2264
Not Ranked     
Smile Well Said Dan..

Let me state publicly that "Fairly Well"= Much better than Curts "Booklet"! Jim Colman's "Bitten by the Snake" video has not only been entertaining but informative to the degree that cannot be achieved in any form of print. He interviews a nice cross section of COBRA manufacturers and enthusiasts. He is impartial and objective. His Video is Unrivaled by any other!!!! (How is that for a "review", Jim?) Now I am an admitted newbie to the replica market, but am born and raised in the Auto business. I am not a mid life crisis "Wall Streeter" who sold his shares the same day as "Martha Stewart", and am looking to stick my profit in a toy. I am trying to understand and learn about suspension differences, Brake comparisons, Manufacturers ability to stand behind their products, and every other little detail I see commonly discussed on this Forum. This spring I am going to drive my GT 500 to some local Cobra gatherings and hang around with some actual owners. I feel I have enough knowledge and understanding that I can ask intelligent questions that pertain to the car and the duties of ownership. The one thing I know that is true, is that without this site to use as a tool/entertainment item, Curt's Book would have narrowed down some choices. But, that is not the case. Dan, You put it in words that fit the passion for these cars very well.