View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 03:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Jim,
Cobie has spent the winter in a deep sleep storage at a friends house since late October so I have done nothing yet. I am planning on bringing him home sometime in March and starting some of the upgrades. I've spent all of my time working on the house preparing it for our 2 new arrivals my wife and I are adopting from Russia, that is where we were at last week. We are scheduled to go again in mid February to bring them home.

Any way to answer your questions, I have not done any dress ups yet but that is some of my plans as well as front brakes, fuel system, need to finish my rear suspension upgrade to adjustable, kickdown assembly for the C6, electric fan upgrade, 1 piece oil pan gasket, the list goes on and on. In other words, I have a lot to do yet.

As far as your roll bar trim rings, I have the templates made but just need to make the actual pieces. I am glad you mentioned you need 2 sets as I had forgotten you had the dual hoops. Let's keep in touch from time to time so I get them completed for you before Spring.

I'll see if I can find the CC A&C forum and check it out.

By the way, Thank you for the kind words. Most of the time it's hard to see the positive side of what the outcome is, I've been so focused on the things that still need upgraded. I am really excited to get him home to start some of the projects.

Thanks again.
John