View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 04:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Keith Craft built my monster 527 Shelby, Rob Camp @ KCM in Plano, TX installed, tested & tuned it and Dean Rosen @ Dynamic was magnificent in delivering my dream SPF #1857. Without these guys, I'd never have realized my dream.
Not Ranked     
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by John McMahon

- How long was the build from request to completion?

Keith promised 8 weeks and was true to his word and delivered my brothers 428 in only 6 weeks. Call him... he will tell it like it is.

- How easy was it doing business with these guys?
I didn't have a single issue... and the five guys I talked to as references had the same experience (or so they said!) I told Keith what I wanted... he told me what I'd need to do to get there. I tried to upgrade a few items and he talked me out of them. I think all the good builders will do the same in that regard. Ultimately... Keith under promised and over delivered... the perfect recipe for a happy customer. I have received 12 private emails (so far!) asking basically this same question... and I told them the same thing. However, I've had a few people complain so please feel free to contact me offline for any additional info... I love talking about this stuff!