View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 08:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1245 w/ 1966 427 SO
Not Ranked     

I too, can't figure out why people get mad over posts like this. I remember the last time Keith posted results of a build he did for someone here (I think it was Baldwins engine) some folks came out and questioned his reasons for posting. Some called it "advertising"........Keith already pays to advertise here. I call it "interesting", "informative" AND enjoyable reading. I always enjoy reading about Keith's high HP builds, and it's interesting to me to see what parts he's using on each engine.
Isn't this a "open forum"? People should be able to post what ever they want to talk about, "advertise / brag" about, and discuss and get feedback from others. Those of you that aren't interested in where the FE engine is heading (and I think Keith is showing us the way), then move on to another topic. Jeeeez, do you sit there in front of your TV and watch something that comes on that you aren't interested in, or do you change the channel?
Dave and Keith..............Brag away. It's informative and I love reading about this $hit and learning everything I can. That's the main reason I joined CC to begin with! Don't let a few jealous a-holes change that.