View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 07:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #375 427 S/C - 428FE - Toploader - 1968 AMX 390 Go Pack 4 Speed - My Daily Driver is a 2004 Crossfire
Send a message via AIM to REDSC400
Not Ranked     

Blue:
That is great news that there was no rigorous pre-registration. We are thinking of having the Lime Rock event the focal point gathering for the New England Cobra Enthusiasts in 2004!

It would be nice to draw as many Cobras as possible and the open nature of the event just adds favorably to that.

Yes, those Bugattis were impressive. Also all those M1 BMW's were a trip! I have never seen so many M1's in one place at a time. However, I still think the original M1 wheels are just wrong looking. But thats just my taste.

I do think I remember your yellow SPF! You were up the line from where Bob was. He was in there with some of the ERAs.

Do you remember the dragging Cobra with the wheeley bars and the big blower? It too was yellow I think. (I am somewhat color challenged so it looked yellow to me).

That car was rediculous for sure. The ground throbbed under food when he rolled in.

A car can massage organs which no masseur can reach. It is the one remedy for the disorders of the great sympathetic nervous system. Jean Cocteau 1889-1963, French Author, Filmmaker