View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 10:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: EM cobra, 450 inch sbc running a best ET of 9.14..so far..ALL MOTOR...approx 800 horse.............ERA with 482 FE..All Aluminum Engine
Send a message via Yahoo to Hotfingrs
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up DVSF IV Need input NOW

After talking to DV, and a couple of other folks, I think this can be pulled off. Moving the SF 2 hrs north to the Cleveland, Ohio area. Basically about 25-30 west of Clev on the lake. There are 4 motels within 1/2 mile of each other. All are located at an exit for the Ohio Turnpike and I-90. Some of the events planned for London can be held here...but also will need to come up with some new ones.

All I can promise is 3 days of events. I doubt that SF III will ever be topped, but this ball has to start rolling now. Same dates as London. Trying to keep things like they have been, if all the venues are available, otherwise this is where the new ones come in.

I'll need help from the Northern Ohio people, but as of now this is a doable project. As for help, have no idea what I need, all I know is that I don't need lip service, but hands on help.

I realize that we will lose some people, simply for the fact that it's not in Columbus, or not being put on by DV, I would hope that you don't stay away for that reason.

I guess what I'm looking for right now is a thumbs up or thumbs down, before we go any further with this....Will have a definate answer by Monday, based on the response that I get...

One last thing, will someone that is a FF forum member please post this over there....thanks in advance

Home Phone 440-244-9227
Cell Phone 440-225-5468

Feel free to call with comments or ideas.

Jack
(just trying to keep the dream alive)

Last edited by Hotfingrs; 02-19-2004 at 10:34 AM..