View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 289 FIA, 347 stroker with Weber 48's, building a '48 Anglia gasser, driving a '55 Chevy resto-rod
Send a message via Yahoo to G.R.
Not Ranked     

STEVE R

The way my motor is mounted I couldnt get a picture---I unmounted it once---PITA, all day job to un-mount and then re-mount---right now it works just doesn't park. Before it wouldn"t raise the wipers more than a couple of Inches.

I temp jumpered the "small lug" on the the motor to the lucas wiper switch and at full up on the switch I have "hi-speed" wipers.

With the "temp jumper" the motor works hi-lo just won't park--not a big deal I just "bump" the Switch to park the wipers--would be convient to just turn them off and have them park on their own.
Now I have 4 wires from the motor---my motor has 3 wires coming out of the motor, plus a small lug(hi-speed, temp hooked up) 1-ground(red?goes to the frame) a blue and yellow

RE: parking left vs right--I switched the polarity today even before I read your post--that was the problem, they now park right.