View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 12:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX 4896
Not Ranked     
Post Ricardo Singer For The Love and Passion of the Cobra

My name is Ricardo Singer and as the owner of Singer Racing Inc, formerly Image Auto Works would like to share with you the Cobra community that I have joined the industry for the pure love and passion of motor sports and especially of the Cobra.

The reason why I joined Don Borders in this venture was that I knew him to be one of the best cobra builders and high performance engine men in the nation.

I met him a few years ago when he build a motor for my first cobra and like with many of you, I had a long wait before I was able to take delivery of what is perhaps the best motor that I have ever owned.

As I got to know Don more and more and so I got more familiar with his business, I understood that the reason for the lack of punctuality was due to the lack of proper financing and so one thing led to another and her we are running a new and improved company that for the last year has been running smooth with no delays of any kind.

With this I would like to close and ask the entire community to give us a try, WE WILL BUILD YOUR DREAM CAR AND DELIVER IT THE DAY WE PROMISE.

Now we have sufficient funding that allows me to make this promise.

Finally I would like to thank you all for taking the time in reading this letter and I look foreword to you taking a look at our website www.SingerRacing.com and giving us a call or dropping by the shop.

I am always available and can be reached Ricardo.Singer@SingerRacing.com and please do not hesitate in contacting me for any comment regarding the past of the future of our company

My best regards

Ricardo

http://www.SingerRacing.com

Ricardo Singer
www.SanDiegoAutoNews.com