View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 05:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF replica, 351W, about 420 HP
Not Ranked     

Harley-Davidson of Glendale had a "Hot Rod and Custom Bike" show this weekend, and I entered my Cobra in the Hot Rod Show. It was a beautiful day, temperature in the 70's, with a Harley gear and clothing sale, a bake sale with lots of home-made goodies, a burger fry, and a live rock band to boot! The Hot Rods and Custom Bikes were judged, First and Second place, by "People's Choices". I had spent a few hours the previous week polishing the polished Trigo wheels, the Aluma-coated sidepipes, and all the aluminium that I have in the engine compartment and nose of the Cobra.
There were a lot of compliments on my Cobra; met one man who owned CSX 2010 many years ago! (Turns out to be one of Lynn Park's Cobras!!!) A lot of people (guys AND gals) said a Cobra was their dream car!!! I guess it helped that I had a lot of my Harley-ridin' friends there, but the results were in.................
"BEST IN SHOW" for my lil' Car Wonder!!! Received a nice little marble obelisk trophy for my garage! A GREAT weekend!!!

"If you think that you can cut it, if you think you got the time, you'll only get just one chance, better get it right first time. 'Cause in this game you're playing, if you lose you got to pay, and if you make just one wrong move, you'll get BLOWN AWAY. Expect no mercy.