Old 03-03-2004, 12:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     
Smile

Gents,

I have known Chuck Nickloy for years. He is a really nice guy and I have never "smelled" anything wrong with him or his company. We have sold him several of our cars and have sent several of our customers his way. They do quite nice work and have always been on time and within, (under), budget with Kirkham. Chuck is a great individual with a great company.

Chuck has helped us over the years with questions on marketing, engineering, and general sales--all without any hidden agenda. He is a true nut case enthusiast...just like most of us.

As for not answering e-mails...I am sure he is better than we are at it. I just wish we were better. Please remember we are all mostly small family owned businesses who never dreamed we would one day be making cars--with all of its attendant headaches. (We were audited last week by workman's compensation and today Utah sales tax called wanting an audit--they don't wait for anyone and don't care how many customers you have to call back.) They don't teach you how to run a company in school and sometimes we just have a hard time making everyone happy.

Love this forum and this industry. I wish more of us could be like Chuck.

David
"Fear is the thief of dreams."