View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 04:46 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 S.O. Dual Quad / Cobra undecided
Not Ranked     

I emailed this character and asked why this Big Healy is priced so low. I have restored a Healy 3000 so I do have a clue about them. You can read his response below and take note, his story is almost exactly as Excalibur described earlier in this thread.
Just remember to put your chain mail underware on if you plan on dealing with this guy.

Hello and thank you for contacting me
I will tell you a few words about the car.
First of all the car is fully restored and looks just like in the pictures.It is in imaculate condition and has no schrach on and hasn't been involved in any accident.
The motor runs very well. This is a clasic car that has a lot of the original parts and thr tires are almost new.
The title is clear ,it is not a salvage one.
The car belongs to my brother.He died two weeks ago in a bike accident.
The car is now in Germany as my brother lived there.I am now here as i took care of the funerals.
Because i can't carry all his things back home i am selling them.
I am willing to sell it and shipp it to any of the UE countries or to US.I will not ship to any African,Asian or Eastern European countries.
I know that the price is low but i have no use for the car and I want to get back home as soon as i sell it.
I want to sell the car asap so I am willing to pay 25% of the shipping fees nomatter of the location.
I require a deposit of 3000USD.The money is a reservation for the car.First one who makes the deposit will be the buyer.I need the deposit to be sure that you want the car and in order to proceed with shipping and all the aditional export taxes.
I wait your further questions and i will provide any infos you need.
Thank you
Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------