View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 07:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to quebow03
Not Ranked     
Default TOTAL FRAUD

The guy sent me an email after is said I would buy it but wanted to talk to him.... Read this and you can see what he really had in mind. About 1000+ people looked at that car in just a few hours. I'm sure he got a couple hundred emails and maybe a few stupid enough to wire him a few thousand $. Email was as follows:

"Hello and thank you for contacting me

I will tell you a few words about the car..
First of all the car is fully restored and looks just like in the pictures.It is in imaculate condition and has no schrach on and hasn't been involved in any accident.
The motor runs very well. This is a clasic car that has a lot of the original parts and thr tires are almost new.
The title is clear ,it is not a salvage one.
The car belongs to my brother.He died two weeks ago in a bike accident.
The car is now in The Netherlands as my brother lived there.I am now here as i took care of the funerals.
Because i can't carry all his things back home i am selling them.
I am willing to sell it and shipp it to any of the UE countries or to US.I will not ship to any African,Asian or Eastern European countries.
I know that the price is low but i have no use for the car and I want to get back home as soon as i sell it.
I want to sell the car asap so I am willing to pay 25% of the shipping fees nomatter of the location.
I require a deposit of 3000USD.The money is a reservation for the car.First one who makes the deposit will be the buyer.I need the deposit to be sure that you want the car and in order to proceed with shipping and all the aditional export taxes.
I wait your further questions and i will provide any infos you need.

Thank you

Regards"

Crazy huh---dan