View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 07:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I have been to the Premier facility 3 times and I have to agree they are a top notch company. They treat ever car like it is the only car and they will go over every detail with you so you understand every part of the car. They have designed the chassis so you can use either the original or their upgraded version (and go back to the original setup if you like). I have met Chuck several times and a nicer guy (other than me...), you won't find.

I do however believe that a statement that they are the "benchmark" of Cobra manufactures is rediculous. The problem with this forum is that certain people can't get over saying whom is "the best". There are so many different styles of Cobra, no single manufacturer can be "the best" at them all. The fastest Cobra I have seen in the 1/4 mile was a "highly modified" Factory Five Cobra. The best looking Cobra I ever saw was a ERA at a car show with a SOHC 427 engine and the entire engine bay and suspension was chromed. The best looking wheels I have seen were not "original style" wheels. The best looking and most comfortable seats I ever sat in were in a Midstates Cobra. We know that the JBL is suppose to be "the Cobra" when it comes to the suspension. The point is simple, there are Cobra Manufacturers that build a certain "style" of a Cobra and there are manufacturers that are the "elite" at what they do. Premier is one of the "elite" Cobra manufacturers in the business today.