View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 01:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: none...for now.
Send a message via AIM to Nathan Houghton
Not Ranked     
Exclamation Calling all Midstates Owners!

I've been working with Bob Kallio to redesign the Midstates website and make it more user friendly as well as show off his product better. The new site has been up for a little over 6 months. The website address is still the same: Midstates Website

I'm in the process of adding a new section to the site for customer cars, so if any Midstates owner has some photos and a description of their car that they can send either me or Bob, that would be great.

If you do send a photo electronically, please send it as a JPG, and at as high a resolution as you can send. This will allow me to put in a larger photo for your car.

If you have photos that would need to be scanned, you can email me or Bob, and we can contact you about sending them to us so we can scan them and then return them to you.

With the description, if you could give your first and last name, engine info, frame and suspenion setup (ex. round tube frame, solid 9" rear and tubular coilover front suspension), year you built or bought it, and any other comments you'd like to make would be great.

If you have any comments about the Midstates site, please let Bob or myself know.

Bob Kallio's email

Nathan Houghton's email

Last edited by Nathan Houghton; 03-04-2004 at 02:00 PM..