Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

Lyn and Peter

Sounds great for Easter. Send me an email at

kni-time@bigpond.com

I will send you some contact numbers.

SVO429

Hi Bill

We had a fantastic weekend of weather, conversation, eating, drinking and driving. Mid 20c and sunny.

Jason may be kind enough to Post some photos of the weekend.

Friday saw a small group of us talking until late in the Motel Restaurant after a fantastic meal.

On Saturday we set up opposite the Motel in the Park under the trees. We were so joined by a mix of early Ford cars.

V8XM ute, Galaxie 2 door, a couple of Fairlanes, XA Coupe, 3 or 4 Mustangs, 35 Ford Coupe and a few other Fords.

We stayed here for a few hours prior to heading down to Cape Bridgewater Bay. A 50k run along the Ocean Road prior to taking a turn down the Bridgewater Road, some 15k of winding road with panoramic views over the ocean.

Some absolute beach front dining was followed by a trip to Antons winery where we were treated to a tank top band
(shades of the Beatles on the barge). Antons Pinot and Chardonay was enjoyed by all. A short tour was then the call and we walked the winery with glass in hand meeting an effigy of a well known Cobra member who had the task of keeping birds at bay (a bit like that Cobra member).

Saturday night saw us walk to nearby Coco's restaurant. A preview of the DVD "Double Vernom Spring Fling" kept us entertained prior to dinner.

Sunday saw us all up early with the manadatory chamois of the Cobra, followed by breakfast at a nearby 5 star restaurant.

A 40k trip to Penola followed. Penola turned of fabulous weather allowing tours of historical sites, galleries, lolly shops and gift shops.

Five different directions were then taken with all of us heading off in the sun after having a great weekend of fun and Cobra conversation.

Cheers

Bernie
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026