View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 09:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC 427SC, Small Block Ford
Not Ranked     

colbra rat

I would like to welcome you to the club. I am sorry for the problems you have had. You give no clue as to what they are, the car, build or Roger the owner of RUCC. With no information we can't help you and it not fair to imply people shouldn't purchase a RUCC kit with out an explanation of your problem.

I own a RUCC Roadster and I am in the final stages of the build. I have found the kit to be of outstanding quality and the build very easy with excellent fit and finish. I have had the pleasure of working with Roger and have found him very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. To be fair the only negative I have found with Roger is it may be the next day or so before he returns my phone calls (Roger has no employees so he can't answer the phone every time I call because he is out in the shop) but he has returned every call I have made to him.

I would like to help you but based on my experiences with both the car and Roger I will need more information from you. The kit is to nice and driving way to much fun not to finish the kit. Spend some time reading some of the threads here in the Consumer Watch about some of the other kits and builders to see how bad things can really get. Again welcome to the club and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge of the members to help you spark that desire to drive one of the best sports cars ever made.

Mike Jones