View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 01:35 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 S.O. Dual Quad / Cobra undecided
Not Ranked     
Default shelby engine

Gentlemen,
My name is Mark Sides. I am in the process of researching an engine builder for a Cobra project that I will begin this summer.
Here is what I am looking for. A powerplant built out to the point where I can install a TWM fuel injection system(or a "stack" looking recomendation from you) and complete the final installation with my son, this being a father and son project. I would be looking for 450hp-500hp once up and running. I am working closely with Premier Motor Sports of Kansas City, Kansas on developing this car.
Honestly, I know just enough about putting together high performance engines to make me dangerous. Choices such as bore, stroke, bearings, heads, rods, pistons, roller lifters, decking, manifolds water pump, pulleys, brackets, belts etc.etc. would and should be left up to the engine builder, as long as it works within my budget. In reality this will be a complete engine ready to run other than the fuel injection being installed.
If your company can help me with this project I would very much like to hear from you, I realize there is a lot to discuss. I don't have a huge budget for this engine but I think I have set enough aside to do it right.
Thanks much for your time.
Mark Sides
314-863-8072
314-863-1045 fax