View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 04:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC under re-construction, GenIV with tremec 600, Jag 3.31 L/S diff
Not Ranked     

Mrs Flatchat

Or maybe I'm on my third wife and yes I'm a married fella.

My current wife is not unfortunately a petrol head or even an auto enthusiast. She so lacks auto savvy that she doesn't even know where to top up the oil in her daily driver. Even tho the salesman who delivered it pointed out the 4 white lids in the engine compartment which require regular checking..

The first wife had the exact same view and once completely destroyed the engine in a 60,000 Klm toyota Camry when a red light accompanied by an alarm came on, and on looking she noticed the temp gauge in the red. She them thought that she should check things out at the next garage she came across. About 45 seconds later she was strandard on the side of the road with a siezed Toyota.

Then there is Elizabeth..now she is a very classy lady and hates getting her nails dirty. She has a habit of driving bare footed. As soon as she gets into a car the shoes came off. Now..often there would be several pairs of shoes in the drivers footwell, under the drivers seat etc., and I used to warn her about the likelyhood of one of these shoes finding their way under a brake pedal...guess what?...yep..that destroyed a 30.000Klm Magna station wagon.

Now, I just love watching ladies being competitive and pushing exotic machinery around. I would love to have a partner who would enjoy doing so, but, alas no.

Unfortunately It seems the ladies I am attracted seem more intent on destroying nice cars.

Maybe if I take your advice and "Find an attractive lady to take her seat" I may find one who appreciates mechanical thingys.

Do I havta keep both hands on the wheel tho?. That sounds a little restrictive to me.

Last edited by Rebel1; 03-28-2004 at 04:39 PM..