View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 01:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB, FORD 302W,T5
Not Ranked     
Cool

TO ALL QLD COBRA OWNERS

I posted a new thread with information about events that are on in the next 2 months. I don't know where it went. Obviously I am a better Cobra driver than a computer driver. And how do I get those Smilies onto my reply?

You are all so clever! By the way I have a good way to get tar and grease off the paintwork without a lot of effort. Try some "Gumption". It is in the supermarket in the cleaning products aisle. It is an old-fashioned paste cleaner and is excellent for everything in the kitchen, particularly ceramic stove tops, and is quite cheap. You just get a wet cloth or sponge and wipe it over the paste and apply it to the dirty area and a light rub, and presto it is gone!! Just rinse off and it is as good as new. Test it somewhere inconspicuous on your paintwork first. It is particularly good on white stripes.

And you know how you are told to put soapy water on the paintwork before you attach stickers so it can be moved around to get it straight? What a load of crap. It is much quicker to put it on dry onto a clean surface, but you have to get it straight first time. It is best to do this indoors as a big gust of wind will most certainly come up if you attempt this feat outside.

Come on girls, keep writing so the fellas get some ideas about what keeps us interested.
Drives in the country are great, along with a nice lunch and some other like-minded company. It never ceases to amaze me how people just ogle when they see a Cobra, but when there is more than one it is incredible. I always wave to them, and the kids just love it-- young and old.

Mrs Flatchat