View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 04:34 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR2479K, 351W yellow/black stripes
Not Ranked     

Bruce,
1. Glad to hear your car is fairly docile in slow driving. Most, including mine, tend to be a little fussy.

2. You'll get used to making sure you have plenty of room for the car in front, because the closing rate is alarming. Make sure you have solid brakes.

3. You wanna let loose? C'mon out and join me in either autox or open track. You can let it loose as much as you want (as long as you stay under control) and it's all legal. You'll really get a great feel for the car, it's limits, and what happens if you push beyond them.

4. You don't rest your right leg. The bigger problem is where to rest your left leg. It gets annoying on long drives. I'm constantly hunting around for a comfy spot.

5. Ask my wife about the pipes. She has 2 permanent "snake bites" to show for it. You'll get used to warning everyone to stay away from the car, especially kids, when the car is just shut off.

Hope to see you soon.

Steve

No, it ain't "real", but it's real fast....

Some people choose to rattle their windows with stereos and speakers... I choose to rattle windows with my right foot.