View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 02:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast Cobra weber fuel injected 557 C.I.. 800H.P 760LBS. TQ. Magnum T56
Send a message via AIM to MAXVELO
Not Ranked     
Default West Coast....

I will admit, the only "problem" I haqve had ( And I dont really consider it a problem under the circumstances) But I have had delayed replys to my phone calls while He is delivering a car. Since West Coast is virtually a "ONE MAN BAND" you have to take that into consideration. I also heard the problems with BIB was that he requsted certain parts that Vern dosent reccomend using on his cars. ANd BIB insited on these parts and they "BACKFIRED" (pardon the pun) Anyhow I do think there are 2 sides to every story and I know Vern will not back any part that he does not recommend. He told me He didnt reccomend using17" wheels and I have nothing to say to him if they all explode, fall off, come loose or whatever since he said this. He does know this Car very well and hes done it long enough to know what works and what doesnt. I dont blame BIB for being upset. $6,000.00 in repairs is alot of lute. But he did mention a pedal stop for the throwout bearing. Is this mod because the Non recommended TOB? Because the one He (Vern) normally uses dosent require a pedal stop? Im not siding with anyone but lets look at the whole picture before slamming.