View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 10:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Cracker -

When I say "opposed" I mean the carburetors are either facing outward or inward. Where as, the "same direction" would mean either facing all left or all right. So... yes your system would be opposed.

If the carburetors are all facing right or left then one set of carburetors will dispense the fuel into the throttle plate. And the other set would dispense the fuel directly into the cylinder combustion chamber. It is more efficient to have all the carburetors dispensing fuel directly into the cylinder combustion chamber, although this has no effect for street driving.

From the type of questions you are asking it seems like you would benefit from purchasing our Inglese Induction Systems Balancing and Procudure Manuel. See the Inglese Induction System Forum of this site for more information or call 203-265-3617 to order.

Also, reading our Weberology 101 article located on www.inglese.com/tech.htm might help you to better understand Weber Systems.

Real nice car, by the way, excellent construction. I noticed you not only have one of our Weber Systems but also our system regulator, fuel blocks & gauge. You need one of our Warning Plaques, visit www.inglese.com/gear.htm Or visit the Inglese Induction System Forum of this site for more information.

It is also possible you need one of our Unisyns or Syncrometers visit http://www.tperformance.com/street_r...n/tuning_tools
Wallingford, Ct 06492-2512
203-265-3617
www.inglese.com

Last edited by Jessica Wysocki; 04-13-2004 at 10:15 AM..