View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 04:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #086 ,351 Stroked Windsor
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Latest Update on info for Walter Mitty

Hi all , here is the latest info on Rob Ginn's Open Cobra Corral and BBQ dinner at the Walter Mitty Historical Races at Road Atlanta this weekend.This came just now from Rob Ginn to me :

"Here's the info on the Mitty, I have about 20 or so coupons at the shop ( Across from the Panoz School next to Road Atlanta) for anyone who wants one between now and Friday. They save ten bucks off the ticket price. I think that the ticket prices are $30. The car corral is on the race track infield and will be marked with signs. We'll put them up Friday. I will have two tents displaying the two Superformance cars. The corrals are simply designated parking areas just over the bridge. Everyone at the Corral will be invited to dinner at the shop on Saturday for beer and brats etc.

There are two sessions for track touring one on Saturday and one on Sunday. There is a great turnout for the car clubs so I'm not sure how many laps we will get.

It is pretty informal, but there will be great racing going on. Of course the ticket covers paddock access also so everyone can check the cars out. Thanks again Rob Ginn"
Rob is the Owner of McMichaels Motorsports >The New Superformance Dealer in Atlanta ,Ga
Let's see a HUGE Non-Partisan (Who Cares what Make !!) Cobra Corral turnout !!
Thanks ,
Frank Generazio
Superformance MKIII Replica Owner #086