View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 05:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1245 w/ 1966 427 SO
Not Ranked     

Tom: I didn't say my "small oil leak" would keep me from coming, but it MAY keep my Cobra from making the trip. Not because I'm worried about leaking oil on the streets of Ohio (hey, I was BORN in Ohio, so I feel I can do whatever I would like, to their streets! ;-) but because the engine is apart as we speak (it's been apart for the past 3 months while I was busy doing other things........like MOVE my family from one house to another!) and I may not be able to get the heads, intake, and oil pan back on in the next couple of days.........especially without gaskets! I was also deciding weather to ship my heads and intake to Keith Craft for some of his stage3 work..........but that has been put on hold as well due to the wife's recent spending of funds decorating the new house (I should have seen THAT coming!).
Believe me, I would LOVE to be going to the fling with my car, but if my car can't go it shouldn't keep ME from going. If I can't give rides in my Cobra, then I'll just have to buy extra raffle tickets then. Or, I could U-haul my car out there (like you) and perhaps someone there could hook me up with some gaskets!?

Last edited by TerrysSPF; 06-23-2004 at 11:47 AM..