View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 07:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA140, ERA 267, ERA GT2038, ERA FIA 2045, ERAGT2077 ERA2893000EXP
Not Ranked     

Rick:

Now, now. Just so the record is clear, I do not have any interest in ERA other than to try and help those boys up in New Britain stay in the business of making the best cars I've ever seen right here in the good old US of A. I am neither stockholder, shareholder, officer, director nor employee. Just a customer.

I would note that of the four ERAGT's actively in production at the moment up at the R&D shop, three of them are for "repeat offenders" (I being one of them). I think nothing says more about any business than that it gets a goodly number of repeat customers.

As to ERAGT2077, it will get the Gurney-Eagle "puppy" motor now in my FIA... and I already have the motor for the next GT, a dry sump 427SO... but that's down the road a bit. As to a few other bits and pieces, 2077 is one of the first GTs to get the movable pedal/steering assembly with the fixed seats. It will have a MKII style roll bar. As to everything else, I make the decisions as needed (i.e. demanded) on an ongoing basis. Final colors are yet to be determined.

And so the fun goes.

Jim