View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 06:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B w/FRPP 347ci 450HP Crate
Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     

Does anyone have a source for our Windy City CobraClub banner and the window stickers? If not, say the word, and I will start hunting it down. I think we should have Windy City Cobra Club on the banner, and then have a spot where we can put in a cling that says Light 'Em Up or Please Drive Safely depending upon the circumstances. I think Arcenio might know of a place for the window stickers. I was gong to put a B&B sticker on mine, but if we get the Windy City Cobra Club one's done, I will do that. We may need to get a small one for "FedEx", he does not have much more room on his windshield. I saw his name tag, but figured he probably just won it off some guys back in a burnout contest or picked it off a pilots back after he drag raced him down the runway!

It was a great time. The DVSF family is awesome, and the WCCC family is second to none. You guys are great! I wish I would have thought of it earlier, but if J.A. (not Jay for those who were to drunk to pick up on it) would not have gotten his cable, I could have pulled mine after we were up on the trailers for him to get home. I would have had little use for it (other than putting the car in the garage) for the next couple of days. Oh well, he found one and was on his way.

There has got to be a DVSF IV. I do not know if the Hampton will have us back, but we could certainly get cabins at Deer Creek and just use the Hampton for a place to park the chairs and have the pit!