View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 04:48 PM
I feel the need for speed
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Fuel Injection Mapping

I have spent the last year learning much more than I thought I ever would about computer programming of EFI systems. EFI tuning can be a very rewarding or frustrating experience depending on your willingness to thoroughly understand the interdependencies of many variables....

I am in the process of getting a class together somewhere in the US with a well known EFI tuning company to put on a beginning and more advanced seminar where actual tuning is learned and results are verified on a Dyno......I would like to know who out there is interested in spending two days (a weekend) for the beginning class and another day for a more advanced class to learn the art of EFI tuning......

e-mail me if you have an interest....I would like to do this in late september to october this year if possible, but that date is flexible depending on how many people are interested.....

Petek.....be careful about relying on your O2 sensor for tuning unless it is a wideband O2....regular O2 sensors are not linear through their range of measurements and can be affected by a number of variables....

Mike