View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 05:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B w/FRPP 347ci 450HP Crate
Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     

OK, here is the latest from the Vinyl cutter. If we cut the letter size down to 1 1/2" tall, with all capital letters as suggested by Arcenio, the window decals would be 18.5" long. Going to the 1 1/2" letters reduces the cost to 6.50 each.

He cannot do the logo unless we wanted to go with a white background and have the windshield be the color of the logo, which would essentially be the logo in clear.

He can do a banner of our logo. 3' x 6' would be 58.50 and 4' x 8' would be 104. This is the blue and white Windy City Cobra Club logo where the C's are made of the track. There has been talk of putting our logo on the BFG banners, and I do not know that this could be done cleanly, and I would also be concerned about copyright infringement. If we want to go with just our logo, or our logo with something else, say the word, and I will make arrangements. As with the window stickers, for the banner, I would be willing to front the cost for it, and if anyone wants to make donations towards it, I will forward them on to DV in the name of WCCC.