View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 05:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCM, 4 wheels, two doors
Not Ranked     
Default Back in your bucket Les!

G'day !

Well, I had good time meeting up with all the Qld boys on Sunday. Friendly bunch of fellows except for Les He tried twice the fatal mistake of trying to hang it on my RR. Both times he was shot down in a ball of flames. Funny to watch I've never had to defend my RR's honour - she beats me to it every time!

Seriously (for a very brief moment) great bunch of blokes (yes even Les) and they made Pauline and I very welcome! Good to finally meet some users of CC in person.

As for Craig's beast - well.......Ummmmm.........HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!

Perhaps this should be the start of a new thread - I feel a hijacking comming on.

There has been threads about Garrets 550rwhp etc and how it is now necessary to pack a change of undies for a ride in his cob. Well, if you need undies for Garret's (Justbetter) then you're gonna need NAPPIES for Craig's (750hp) or else you'll be swimming in it.

Previously, the most powerful cobra I have driven was Laurie Bongailas' 383ic blown cobra which he says produces about 650 to 700HP. It was a blast to actually drive it but frankly borderline scary! Well, from the passenger seat Craig's was scarier
So I'd can only guess what it must feel like to actually be in the driving seat when all 850 horses kick in.

When all those horses do kick in all I could say was FiretrUCK followed by uncontrolable laughter

Thanks for the blast Craig!

Now, back to the thread. Nice pipes Mike!

Cheers and thanks to all for Sunday!

Last edited by NASSTY; 07-05-2004 at 09:16 PM..