View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 10:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Rat Rod Racer, LS1 & T56
Not Ranked     

Boxhead...I was too polite to ask any questions in my last post .. Can't ya tell Mike needs all the encouragement we can muster.
Actually I need some one to beat me with a stick to get me to the nationals on time.

Anyways ... I don't have an issue with the flex couplings...they look Ok to me....well....looks like there are some missing clamps but I'm not telling Mike that cuz he'll prolly come up with some excuse.
All just stuck in place to see if they fit OK. Clamps will be applied after final polishing.

I'm just waiting to see what he invents to keep that alternator out of the puddles.
What are you talking about? It doesn't rain in Melbourne. Actually the alternator is pretty close to the original position on these motors and the cross member should deflect most of the splashes

Ohh, and Al, who said I was blown down in flames?. You just wait till you fall out of favor with the missus and see if she doesn't mention it.
I think the flames Al is refering to were from a party trick involving a large dinner of baked beans and gabbage and a cigarette lighter. One of Les' specialties I'm told

Anyways, was good to meet ya....that makes two Southerners we can call honorary Queenslanders. Can't remember who the other one is/was
I'll be up your way towards the end of this month. It'd be good to catch up again

Last edited by Aussie Mike; 07-05-2004 at 10:45 PM..