View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 10:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Not Ranked     

Sid,

I volunteered to schedule the July 18th Victor Ford Car Show and sent the following e-mail via the Club Cobra website on June 28th.

July 18th Victor Ford Car Show

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder… Several club members expressed an interest in attending the July 18th Victor Car show. Although it’s early, please inform me if you plan to attend so I can have Victor Ford reserve special parking for WCCC cars by Friday July 2nd. Victor Ford is located in Wauconda Illinois and I’ve attached a link to their website for your perusal. This is a great family event with free food, beverages, t-shirts, a band etc.

http://www.victorford.com/events.htm

Thanks,

Frank

I never received any e-mail confirmations that anyone was planning to attend. (Perhaps since this show conflicts with the Road America Brian Redman Challenge?) Initially I was hopeful five or six WCCC cars would attend to reserve our own parking area, caravan to the show etc. However, I’m planning to attend the show. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Frank

Badman

If you can't drink it, eat it, "kiss" it, spend it, or drive it fast...get rid of it!!!!