View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 02:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC under re-construction, GenIV with tremec 600, Jag 3.31 L/S diff
Not Ranked     

Heyy..welcome to the funny farm snkbte.

Firstly, what you gotta get inta ya head is: In this great land of OZ...there are four types of cobraphiles.

Of these four types..only the first three are considered normal..well..as normal as cobra owners can be that is..

The first..and most revered type, are those who own a real cobra. It doesn't matter what other faults these folks have, they head the list.

The second, and this constitutes the bulk of us....are owners of any fiberglass clone cobra which is powered by any motor manufactured by FORD and reside anywhere in the land of Oz.

Third, a minority group, but respected to a small respect, own any clone which is powered by some other make of motor. Chevs, Toyotas (sometimes referred to as a Lexus to lift the image). These folks can be found in any geographical location.

Lastly...ermm... I gotta be a little diplomatic here... are owners of any clone of a cobra, powered mostly by chevs, and they reside mostly in one state, but are known to corrupt others outside their preferred digs. These folks swill beer made outside of Queensland, thrive in a climate considered hostile, have electric horseless carriages driving down their main streets, and even make right hand turns from the left hand lane of the road.

This last lot are known as " The dark side".....stay away from them!!!

now...to your questions:

First question..I dunno...better yet ..I dont wanna know.
Second question... http://www.erareplicas.com/427/cindex.htm
Third....usually the finish is a 2 pack .. metallic, illusion, solid. Really is a personal choice...Paint on fiberglass requires some " special" primers and surfacers.

and....this site is where you will get all the questions to ya answers.

Lastly...dont take too much notice of whats said on this site unless it is of a technical nature. Most of the rest is BS.