View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 07:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B w/FRPP 347ci 450HP Crate
Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     

Just got home a while ago. What an event!!! Great attendance, great food, great host and hostess, what more can be said. I came away from the event 1 shade brighter red, 2 belt holes larger (and my racing harness needed to be adjusted) and lacking taste buds after Arcenio's 911 Salsa. Tasted great, had to go back for more, but someone please tell me that the hot sausage was not really hot!!!

I also ended the evening with some valuable lessons.

1) If you know your gas guage does not work well, do not trust it!
2) If you know your gas guage does not work well, do not forget that you drove 120+ miles the past weekend.
3) If you cannot trust your gas guage, before trying to start your car numerous times at the stop light, and then pushing it into the gas station parking lot and trying many things to get the car started, try putting a few gallon's of gas in the tank.

They say the man above looks over drunks and fools, and as many of you know, I am far from a drunk (foodaholic maybe, but drunk NOT!!!). So, it was a blessing that this fool forgot his camera at Fred's house and had to go back for it. That difference in mileage was the difference between being right at the Mobile station or being on the expressway.

You guys are the best!!
Tom