View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 03:41 PM
Ouch Ouch Hot Sand
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Street Beasts w/302 Twin Turbocharged....Under Construction!!
Send a message via AIM to EarlsflyinCobra
Not Ranked     

StreetBeasts is trying hard to make a new name for themselves. They are one of the Sponsers of the Turkey Run going on this weekend in Daytona Beach. If you can get over to Daytona on Sunday you can talk with them and see their new set up. Yes the manual is a nightmare. Yes tech support is either hot or cold, meaning if you get thru they are OK but if you leave a message or send an e-mail via their web site, "good luck". I had a question a couple of weeks ago and when I talked with tech support they were kind of vaque, however they called one of their certified builders who then called me and cleared things up. I have met several of their certified builders and think they are real good. As far as the foot room goes I do not understand why 40K Later just downs the StreetBeasts because every one of the kits I have looked at has the same basic foot room, which is set up for an automatic and can be reworked for a standard shift, which I hope to do. If I can be of any help feel free to call me. If you make it to Daytona on Sunday call me and I will show you around. Thanks, Earl......386-235-1047.