View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 06:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk 3 408 530 - 585 T- mustang Dyno at B&R
Not Ranked     

Nothing like getting in a car driven by such people as Gordon Levy. I know he looks at these forums so I will be kind. I took my old simply 347 car to the All American Track that is closed now out at 115th Ave in Phoenix. Before being black flagged because we were too loud, I managed to not crap in my seat going around the track with "Bart" following us at I think 130mph. My invisible spirit riding with me whispered to me something about "what the F... are you doing here with this guy" "You realize you are going to die" I was thinking about how much life insurance I had. But I just loved the work (ride)! I must say most of us don't really know how to drive a cobra to the limit on a track. What we like is standing around the car, looking at the motor and telling lies. We all know we are telling lies about what we have done but we all pretend we don't know we are telling little white lies and that is ok with all of us. We all wish we were back in college and owned one of these instead of our VWs. I used to think my girl friends day in high school had a comet with some sort of big engine. I said I was going to have something like that when I was an old fart!